1/2 Photos of Multigrain Blueberry Waffles (or Pancakes)
LUv 2 BaKE's Note:
Mmm, light crispy blueberry waffles with the benefits of fibre and antioxidants.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking powder and baking soda.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the milk, brown sugar, and oil; add to the flour mixture, stir until almost blended.
- 3Fold in blueberries until just mixed.
- 4In a medium bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer until they form soft peaks.
- 5Fold egg white into batter.
- 6In a greased, heated waffle iron, pour 1/2 cup batter into the iron (will depend on the size of the iron); cook for 5 minutes, or until steam no longer escapes from under the waffle iron lid, and the waffle is golden.
- 7Yield 8 waffles.
- 8NOTE: if making pancakes, you may use 1 egg insead of 2 egg whites, however, still seperate the egg and beat the white(s).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Multigrain Blueberry Waffles (or Pancakes)
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 146.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g