Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the local paper. Wanted to post to save it for later.
- 473.18 ml pecans, toasted and finely diced
- 946.36 ml unbleached white flour
- 354.88 ml whole wheat flour
- 473.18 ml cornmeal (pref. stone-ground rather than degerminated)
- 118.29 ml buckwheat flour
- 118.29 ml wheat germ
- 354.88 ml dry buttermilk
- 118.29 ml soy flour
- 59.16 ml baking powder
- 29.58 ml baking soda
- 29.58 ml sea salt
- 295.73 ml canola oil (or some other mild tasting vegetable oil)
- In a 4-quart mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the canola oil.
- Stir oil into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Store in large air-tight container or several smaller ones in fridge or freezer.
Easy to put together, although I did cut recipe in half. Plan on using in Cheesehead's Multigrain Pancakes Multigrain Pancakes.