Multicoloured Spanked Potatoes
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Mash the potatoes thoroughly.
- Add the butter and cream and beat, whip or spank them until they are white and fluffy.
- Divide the recipe into four equal parts.
- To one, add cooked spinach; to another, add tomato paste.
- Cover the third with buttered breadcrumbs and leave the fourth natural.
- Serve in a round heated shallow dish, arranging the potatoes in the shape of a star.
- In the center, place a bouquet of parsley and border with croutons.