Recipe by Angel-mae & cleopatra's mummy
Perfect for plum pudding, Christmas cake, mince tarts, mini pudding balls, etc. This is for 1 quantity.
- 3⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 1⁄2 cup golden syrup
- 200 g pitted dates, finely chopped
- 200 g dried figs, chopped finely
- 170 g raisins, chopped
- 135 g sultanas
- 80 g currants
- 200 g mixed glace fruit (cherries apricot, pineapple, rinds)
- 3 tablespoons mixed spice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Cook stirring occasionally for 8-10 minutes until fruit if plump and warm.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix in spices.
- Cool before using.
- Will keep in a sterilised jar in a cool; dry place for up to 5 months.