Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A herbed,pungent guacamole which can accompany simple grilled steak, pork, or chicken.
- 4 green tomatoes or 4 tomatillos, finely chopped
- 6 scallions, green tails finely chopped or sliced
- 2 seeded and deveined serrano chilies, finely chopped (Can omit them if you don't like picante)
- 8 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 8 sprigs cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 ripe haas avocados, cut in small cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- Mix all ingredients and season with salt and olive oil.
I threw everything into the food processor and chopped it up. Great way to use those end of season green tomatoes. I used two fresh Tabasco chilies from the garden and the heat was perfect for us (but we like it hot). Thanks for sharing.