1/2 Photos of Multi-Grain Waffles
Susiecat too's Note:
A healthier version of standard waffles, with a little crunch in the texture from the cornmeal. This recipe makes enough to eat and freeze remainders, so you can have quick waffles by toaster reheating throughout the week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all dry ingredients together.
- 2Add wet ingredients, mix well.
- 3Let stand 3-4 minutes, and mix again before cooking.
- 4Freeze remainders after they have come to room temperature.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Multi-Grain Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.8
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 459.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 6.5 g