Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
Logging my attempts at getting a good mix and see the nutritional values.
Make and share this Multi Grain Waffle Mix 12-08 recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon flax seed, ground
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- I replaced half of the amount of whole wheat flour with rye. I didn’t think Zaar recognizes it.
- Mix all.
- Add enough water until it reaches a nice waffle batter consistency.
- Cook and enjoy.