Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
I like this recipe because you get a good fiber breakfast when eating this and it is very good with eggs I got this from the Gordon Food Service
- 5 lbs of multi-grain pancake mix
- 12 cups of cold water
- HAND MIXING INSTRUCTIONS.
- Pour total amount of water into mixing bowl.
- Add total amount of mix.
- Mix using a wire whip or rubber spatula with a side- to- side motion against the side of the bolw until dry mix is moistened.
- Batter should be slightly lumpy.
- DO NOT OVERMIX Pour slightly less than 1/3 cup batterper pancake onto lightly greased and preheated 375 dregree F griddle.
- Grill pancakes 1 1/2 minutes per side or until edges begin to dry, turning only once.
- YIELD: 4" pancakes 118- (1 1/2 oz), 5" pancakes 88- (2 oz).
Too many ingredients!