Recipe by kjnanny
These dinner rolls will add extra fiber to your meal. I've made larger to use as a bun for sandwhiches. Easy to do with a bread machine or by hand.
Top Review by Rose-anne
I can't believe how light and fluffy these were. They are the best multi grain buns ever, now if I could get my healthy bread to turn out this way I could become a bread maker!!!
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup multi-grain flour
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup bakers natural bran
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat milk to 110 degrees.
- Beat egg.
- Put in bread machine in the order as listed above. Use dough setting.
- When ready pinch off enough dough to make 16 rolls. Can make larger for buns.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Let raise for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes.