Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
These dinner rolls will add extra fiber to your meal. I've made larger to use as a bun for sandwhiches. Easy to do with a bread machine or by hand.
- Heat milk to 110 degrees.
- Beat egg.
- Put in bread machine in the order as listed above. Use dough setting.
- When ready pinch off enough dough to make 16 rolls. Can make larger for buns.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Let raise for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes.
I can't believe how light and fluffy these were. They are the best multi grain buns ever, now if I could get my healthy bread to turn out this way I could become a bread maker!!!