- 1 cup hot multi grain cereal, uncooked
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cereal, flour, sugars, baking powder, cinnamon, and ginger.
- Stir in carrots and raisins.
- In a seperate bowl combine undrained pineapple, eggs, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Spoon into muffin tins sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes in 375 degree oven.
- Turn out on rack to cool.