Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty chicken sandwiches for lunch
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon low-fat sour cream
- 1 stalk finely chopped celery
- 1 chopped green onion (shallot)
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout
- handful baby spinach leaves
- 8 slices bread, multi-grain
- Steam or poach the chicken breasts fillets, chop and cool.
- Mix with next 6 ingredients.
- Spread over 4 slices of the bread, top with alfalfa sprouts and spinach leaves and top with remaining 4 slices of bread.
- Cut into halves and serve.
A good tasting & healthy sandwich! I used Twelve Grain bread & leftover turkey from our Easter dinner. Thanx Latchy!