Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
A healthy bread full of nuts, seeds and grains. Tastes fabulous toasted. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2282
- 12 rhodes frozen dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 29.58 ml wheat germ
- 29.58 ml steel cut oats
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts
- 29.58 ml sunflower seeds
- 29.58 ml flax seeds
- 29.58 ml sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Place rolls in a bowl and allow to rise until double in size.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and knead.
- Turn out onto counter and continue to knead until all nuts, seeds and grains are completely combined into the dough.
- Form into a loaf and place in a sprayed 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise to the top of the pan.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes.