Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
A healthy bread full of nuts, seeds and grains. Tastes fabulous toasted. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2282
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place rolls in a bowl and allow to rise until double in size.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients and knead.
- 3Turn out onto counter and continue to knead until all nuts, seeds and grains are completely combined into the dough.
- 4Form into a loaf and place in a sprayed 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- 5Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise to the top of the pan.
- 6Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Multi Grain Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.9
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 693.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 17.2 g