Recipe by Brooki
This recipe is one of my own creation. I threw together some fruits and this is the product. All of my family absolutely loved it. You can also put them in ice cube trays and freeze for a delicious cubed treat!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I made a few changes with this recipe, in that (1)I opted out of using the ice & a fresh peach & instead used 10 frozen peach slices, (2)I cut back on the amount of grape juice by half, & (3)cut the sugar back to just a heaping teaspoon! That said, what we had was A REALLY GREAT TASTING SMOOTHIE, & one I'd like to make again! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]
- 7 cups ice
- 1 peach
- 8 strawberries
- 10 blackberries
- 56 ounces grape juice (or other fruit juice)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or sugar substitute)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the ice and grape juice together in the blender. Blend until ice is smooth.
- Cut the seed out of the peach and put it into the blender and blend for 10 seconds on high.
- Cut the tops off of the strawberries, place into blender and blend for 10 seconds on high.
- Put all the blackberries into the blender and blend for 10 seconds on high.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and blend until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Freeze what is left over.