This recipe is one of my own creation. I threw together some fruits and this is the product. All of my family absolutely loved it. You can also put them in ice cube trays and freeze for a delicious cubed treat!
- Blend the ice and grape juice together in the blender. Blend until ice is smooth.
- Cut the seed out of the peach and put it into the blender and blend for 10 seconds on high.
- Cut the tops off of the strawberries, place into blender and blend for 10 seconds on high.
- Put all the blackberries into the blender and blend for 10 seconds on high.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and blend until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Freeze what is left over.
I made a few changes with this recipe, in that (1)I opted out of using the ice & a fresh peach & instead used 10 frozen peach slices, (2)I cut back on the amount of grape juice by half, & (3)cut the sugar back to just a heaping teaspoon! That said, what we had was A REALLY GREAT TASTING SMOOTHIE, & one I'd like to make again! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]
This was very tasty I loved the use of grape juice. I usually use orange so it was a nice treat. I didn't add sugar, just personal preference I don't like sugar in my smoothies. I did add a banana for sweetness though. Also peaches are not in season right now so I used 1 can of peaches. It turned out great but would probably be better with fresh peaches. I did think that the 56oz of juice and 7 cups of ice would be too much for my blender so I used about 2 cups juice and 5 or so ice cubes. Very good though! Thanks so much! Made for Spring PAC 2009