1/1 Photo of Multi-Fruit Smoothie
This recipe is one of my own creation. I threw together some fruits and this is the product. All of my family absolutely loved it. You can also put them in ice cube trays and freeze for a delicious cubed treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the ice and grape juice together in the blender. Blend until ice is smooth.
- 2Cut the seed out of the peach and put it into the blender and blend for 10 seconds on high.
- 3Cut the tops off of the strawberries, place into blender and blend for 10 seconds on high.
- 4Put all the blackberries into the blender and blend for 10 seconds on high.
- 5Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and blend until all ingredients are mixed well.
- 7Freeze what is left over.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Multi-Fruit Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (500 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 52.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: