- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) box powdered fruit pectin
- 7 cups sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush berries in large kettle.
- Stir in the pectin and over high heat bring to a full rolling boil.
- Stir constantly add in sugar; return to a full rolling boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; skim off foam.
- Pour while hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
- Adjust the caps.
- Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water bath.