Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this on a message board. I have never made it, but it sounded neat. 8)
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) box powdered fruit pectin
- 7 cups sugar
- Crush berries in large kettle.
- Stir in the pectin and over high heat bring to a full rolling boil.
- Stir constantly add in sugar; return to a full rolling boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; skim off foam.
- Pour while hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space.
- Adjust the caps.
- Process for 10 minutes in a boiling-water bath.
Very easy to make and if you like soft spreads you will like this one. When I made this it made 9 8 oz. jars.