Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
slightly tangy, varied bean salad- great for potlucks
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar (any combination of cider, wine, and balsamic)
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- lots black pepper
- 3 dashes oregano, and (best fresh) or 3 dashes marjoram (best fresh)
- 1 teaspoon basil (best fresh)
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- 1⁄2 large lemon, juice and rind of
- 5 cups cooked beans (mix as many as possible, with lots of different colors and sizes, including garbanzo and very lightl)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 1⁄2 cup finely minced red onion
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- goat cheese
- grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
- mix marinade.
- mix salad.
- pour marinade over salad.
- chill several hours to 2 days (will just get tastier).
- dress up with garnishes before serving.