Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a great non-alcoholic cider/punch to throw together. Ingredients can be varied to suit your taste.
- 8 cups cranberry-raspberry juice
- 2 cups apple cider (or apple juice)
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries
- 1 orange, with peel,sliced
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar (or to taste)
- 5 -6 cinnamon sticks
- 10 whole cloves
- 10 whole allspice
- Add ingredients to a large saucepan or crockpot.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Taste and add more spices if necessary (to your liking).
- Serve warm.
This was an absolutely PERFECT holiday mulled cider! Definitely will make again and again! Thank you!
We enjoyed this as it simmered in the crockpot. It was pretty tart & I added extra sugar. This would also taste great with some red wine added.