Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Sit back on the sofa, crank up the Christmas carol CDs, and enjoy a mug of this hot mulled wine.
Top Review by Baby Kato
I love mulled wine and this simple recipe does not disappoint. It was wonderful, hot, sweet, tart and fragrant. Thank you so much for posting this quick and easy to make recipe, which I will enjoy often. As a matter of fact, I'm enjoying a mug right now. Made for Sweet December Game 2014.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry red wine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 lemons, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 1 orange, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 3 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 24 whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice