Celebrate the holidays this year with a traditional winter drink made kid-friendly. Kids will love the grownup taste of this spiced, non-alcoholic Mulled Wine as will the adults.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the water and add the sugar, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and peel.
- 2Boil for 5 minutes and leave to simmer for 5 more.
- 3Strain this syrup into a large pot and add the citrus juice, heat until it is gently bubbling.
- 4Add the 2 litres of grape juice and keep the mixture on a low heat, serve with a slice of lemon.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mulled Wine for Kids and Non Drinkers
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of
lemons, zest of