- 5 cinnamon sticks, halved (each stick should be about 3 inches in length)
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups sugar (more or less to taste)
- 2 quarts water
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles pomegranate juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cinnamon sticks and cloves in the center of an 8-inch square of cheesecloth; tie with string.
- Bring spice bag, sugar, and the next 3 ingredients to a boil in a large pot, stirring occasionally.
- Decrease heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Remove spice bag (discard); stir in orange juice; serve hot or cold.