1/1 Photo of Mulled Holiday Tea
Adds a pretty coloured glass of tea, or in a regular teacup, to a buffet table. Nice taste. from Better homes and gardens
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tea bags in a 4 quart dutch oven.
- 2Pour the boiling water over tea bags.
- 3Let steep 5 minutes.
- 4remove bags and discard.
- 5Stir in apple juice, wine and brown sugar.
- 6Make a spice bag of cinnamon stick, cloves and cardamom in a double thick 6 inch square picece 100% cotton cheesecloth.
- 7Bring corners to gether and tiewith a clean string.
- 8Add spice bag to tea mixture.
- 9Bring just to boiling, reduce heat.
- 10Simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- 11Discard spice bag.
- 12Transfer tea to a heatproof serving carafe or pot.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mulled Holiday Tea
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
darjeeling tea bags