Prep 4 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love the flavors that come together in this cider, especially when I make it with pear cider.
- 1 quart apple cider or 1 quart pear cider
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- 1 inch fresh ginger, cut into little thin circles
- In a saucepot, bring the cider, orange zest and juice, cinnamon stick, cloves and ginger to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Strain and serve hot or cold.
This was delicious. I really enjoyed this lovely hot, subtley spiced, pear cider. The flavor was amazing, I can't wait to try this cold served over ice. Thanks for sharing Mirj
Very nice, not overly spicy. I'd drink this in fall, winter, spring or summer!