Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this on the Splenda website and it I really enjoyed it. Some might question the use of cherry koolaid, but the combination of the flavors was one I did enjoy.
- 4 cups light white cranberry juice
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 (1/8 ounce) envelopekool-aid unsweetened cherry drink mix
- 4 (4 inch) cinnamon sticks
- 8 whole cloves
- orange slice
- Combine cranberry juice, water, Splenda, and Kool-aid in a medium saucepan.
- Add the cinnamon sticks and cloves and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Remove the spices with a slotted spoon. Discard cloves and reserve cinnamon sticks for garnish.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and orange slices and serve immediately.