Recipe by Another cuppa?
A good alternative to mulled wine in the winter when you're being good :) Another one logged from a really old recipe book which has fallen apart at the edges :(
- 450 ml unsweetened apple juice
- 150 ml water
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 cinnamon sticks (split in half)
- 6 cloves
- 2 -3 lemon peel strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the apple juice in a pan with the water, cinnamon sticks, cloves, honey and lemon peel.
- Simmer for roughly 5 minutes before removing the cinnamon sticks.
- Pour the result into heatproof glasses and spike each drink with a whole cinnamon stick before serving.