Recipe by Lori K.
Serve hot for a wonderful fall or holiday drink.
Top Review by LilPinkieJ
We didn't care for this cider very much. It just tasted very much like ginger, but not much else. I think maybe it needed more cinnamon. On a plus side, I used it to spice up the Recipe #328531 I was making, and they were delicious! Made and Reviewed for PAC Fall 2009. Thanks! :)
- 4 quarts apple cider
- 2 pieces crystallized ginger
- 1 cinnamon stick (approx 3 inches long)
- 4 whole cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill large pot with cider.
- Tie the ginger, cinnamon stick, and cloves in a cheesecloth bag. Add to the cider.
- Bring cider to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 30 minutes, partially covered to infuse the flavors.
- Remove spices. Serve hot.