Recipe by Rachel F
A smooth, creamy fudge so light it will melt in your mouth. This is an easy recipe and does not require much time or a candy thermometer.
Top Review by Lacy S.
I think this is the best fudge I ever put in my mouth! (Don't tell my momma I said that!) It is awesome!! It is so quick and easy to make too! The cinnamon makes all the difference! I used pecans and golden raisins. I can't stop eating it!! I wish I could give this more than 5 stars!! Thanks Rachel for the wonderful fudge recipe!!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 10 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup plumped raisins (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar, milk, marshmallows, margarine & cinnamon in a saucepan.
- Boil for 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool so that mixture is only slightly warm.
- Beat in by hand chocolate and raisins or nuts (if desired).
- If using raisins, make certain that they have been drained and dried since moisture will cause the fudge to become grainy.
- Wipe the side of saucepan with a damp cloth.
- Pour fudge into a greased 8x8 pan.
- Put in fridge to cool at least 30 minutes before serving.