Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
Dodge County Extension two-crust pie.
- 2 cups mulberries
- 1 cup rhubarb, finely sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pie crusts
- Combine mulberries and rhubarb in a bowl.
- I another bowl combine sugar, flour, and salt.
- Sprinkle about 1/3 of flour mixture on bottom of pastry lined 9-inch pie pan.
- Turn mulberry mixture into pie pan.
- Add remaining sugar mixture on top.
- Dot with butter.
- Adjust top crust; cut steam vents; flute adges.
- Bake in hot oven, with pan underneth to catch spills, at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 to 50 minutes or until crust is browned and juices bubble in vents.