1 hr 20 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
Dodge County Extension two-crust pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mulberries and rhubarb in a bowl.
- 2I another bowl combine sugar, flour, and salt.
- 3Sprinkle about 1/3 of flour mixture on bottom of pastry lined 9-inch pie pan.
- 4Turn mulberry mixture into pie pan.
- 5Add remaining sugar mixture on top.
- 6Dot with butter.
- 7Adjust top crust; cut steam vents; flute adges.
- 8Bake in hot oven, with pan underneth to catch spills, at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 to 50 minutes or until crust is browned and juices bubble in vents.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mulberry Rhubarb Pie
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.5
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 738.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 37.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g