Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great pie I make in the early summer when my mulberry trees are fruiting. I use both white and red mulberries at home. You can substitute blackberries or raspberries in this recipe as well. My family loves this pie.
- 3 1⁄2 cups fresh mulberries
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and not too soft
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pillsbury pastry double crust pie crust (for top and bottom)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Combine berries, peaches, sugar, cinnamon flour, lemon juice and salt in a large bowl.
- Line pie pan with pastry, add filling, dot with butter and cover with top crust.
- Bake in a very hot oven(450 F.) for 10 minutes; reduce heat to moderate(350 F.) and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until berries are tender. (9 inch pie pan).
Very Good flavor. Thanks!!