Recipe by krolek
DELICIOUS. from epicurious web site.
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Absolutely delicious! This tastes exactly like the dish served at my favorite Mediterranean/Middle Eastern grill. Perfect with pita chips and guaranteed to be a hit at any party or as an appetizer before a meal. I will be making this over and over again! Use the pulse button on your food processor as this dish should be served a little chunky. Pomegranate molasses can be found in Middle Eastern markets and is a must in order to complete this dish. This recipe is going into my Best of 2012 cookbook.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted sweet red peppers, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup panko breadcrumbs (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper