Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A yummy dip, great for pita crisps, or even potato chips!!!!!
- 5 red bell peppers
- 1 fresh chili pepper
- 59.16 ml olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 120 g walnuts
- 29.58 ml dried breadcrumbs
- 4.92 ml salt
- 29.58 ml pomegranate molasses
- 2.46 ml cumin
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 190degrees celsius.
- Clean out bell peppers and chop into pieces.Chop chilli into pieces.
- Combine peppers,chilli and 4tbsp olive oil. Roast for 40 mins, stirring twice.
- Let cool and then blend.
- To blended mixture, add garlic, nuts, crumbs, molasses,salt, molasses and cumin. Blend again, and serve with olive oil drizzled on top.