- 5 red bell peppers
- 1⁄2 fresh chili pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 120 g walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 190degrees celsius.
- Clean out bell peppers and chop into pieces.Chop chilli into pieces.
- Combine peppers,chilli and 4tbsp olive oil. Roast for 40 mins, stirring twice.
- Let cool and then blend.
- To blended mixture, add garlic, nuts, crumbs, molasses,salt, molasses and cumin. Blend again, and serve with olive oil drizzled on top.