1/2 Photos of Muhallabia, Lebanese Almond Cream Pudding
I have never made this recipe. I posted it in answer to a request. Please post a review if you try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend ground rice in a 1/4 cup of milk.
- 2Bring remainder of milk to a boil and blend in the ground rice mixture, salt & sugar.
- 3Stir constantly until the mixture bubbles gently (medium high heat).
- 4Simmer for 5 minutes, stir frequently lower heat if necessary so the mixture cooks slowly Add ground almonds and blend until smooth.
- 5Add rose water.
- 6Remove from heat and stir occasionally until the mixture cools slightly.
- 7Pour into a serving bowl and garnish with nuts (optional).
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Muhallabia, Lebanese Almond Cream Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.7
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 85.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: