Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Serve with green chutney
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- water, as required for making the dough
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 150 g boneless skinless chicken (minced)
- 4 green chilies (Hari Mirch, more or less may be used depending on taste preference)
- 5 garlic cloves (Lehsan, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot (Adrak, freshly grated)
- 3 tablespoons coriander (Hara Dhania, chopped, for garnish) or 3 tablespoons cilantro leaves (Hara Dhania, chopped, for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder (Pisi Lal Mirch)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon coriander powder
- 5 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin seed
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed
- Mix flour, salt thoroughly in a bowl and then add sufficient water to make dough, knead for 5 minutes, cover and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Divide dough into 6 small size balls (like golf balls), flatten each ball into a small circle (around 2 inch diameter).
- Spread onto the dough few drops of oil and roll it out into a circle.
- Heat a tawa (flat griddle) and when tawa is very hot, place the rolled out dough on it. Leave for half a minute and then turn over.
- Put the turmeric powder ,garlic,salt, chili powder, ground coriander,1 cup water and keema in a heavy based pot. cook for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the meat is cook. allow to cool it.
- now add sliced onions,cumin seeds,coriander seeds and green chillies.
- Put the 3 tablespoon in centre of roti and Fold over to make a square.
- Roast the paratha, applying a little oil till both sides are golden.
- In a bowl beat the eggs,black pepper, and salt.
- Take 2 tablespoon egg batter and spread it evenly over the paratha. Add 1/2 tsp of oil and flip it over. Fry till the egg is cooked (like 1 min).