Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
I got this from a Wal-Mart recipe card.
- 6 French rolls, split
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green olives
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 1⁄4 lb thinly sliced salami
- 1 (6 ounce) packagethinly sliced provolone cheese
- Place roll halves, cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Combine green olives, black olives, garlic, parsley, olive oil, olive juice, and red wine vinegar in a medium bowl. Spread mixture on cut side of each roll half.
- Layer bottom halves of rolls with ham and salami. Place 1 cheese slice on top half of each roll.
- Broil 3 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 2-3 minutes or until cheese melts.