Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A spin on the New Orleans classic. Great for picnics, tailgating or party platter.
Make and share this Muffuletta Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup chopped pimento stuffed olives or 2⁄3 cup Spanish salad olives
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 whole-grain flour tortillas or 4 flour tortillas or 4 Sandwich wraps
- 12 thin slices hard salami
- 12 thin slices provolone cheese
- Combine olives, celery, parsley, dressing, oregano and garlic in a small bowl.
- Put 1 lettuce leaf on each tortilla. Top each with 3 slices salami and 3 slices provolone cheese.
- Sprinkle each with rounded 1/4 cup olive mixture. Fold ends in and roll up tightly.
- Cut in half to serve.