Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are really good. I just recently discovered the many uses of tubed pizza dough!
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- 4 ounces thinly sliced soppressata (Italian salami)
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced virginia ham, slices folded in half
- 1⁄3 cup bottled sliced pimento stuffed olive
- Heat oven to 400°F Coat baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Unroll crust on sheet; pat into a 14 x 9 inches rectangle.
- Arrange overlapping slices soppressata lengthwise 1 inch from edge of 1 long side and both ends of dough.
- Top with 1/2 cup cheese, the ham, rest of cheese, then olives.
- Pull dough over filling; press edges to seal.
- Cut foru 2-inch slits in top.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove to cutting board, cut in 4 pieces.