Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make this sandwich with the olive mix recipe. I always seem to keep the olive mixture on hand and make this sandwich on a french roll - as shown in one of the pictures.
- 1 loaf round Italian bread
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup olive (mix)
- 1⁄4 lb sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 lb sliced provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 lb lean ham, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb hard salami, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb mortadella, thinly sliced
- To prepare the sandwich, slice Italian bread evenly in half. Spread olive.
- mix on both halves - use approx 1+ cup mix. Layer cheeses and meats evenly on top. Place two halves of sandwich together. Slice into wedges.