Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A New Orleans re-duex on a local fav. Adapted from BJ's Solutions.
Make and share this Muffuletta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices black forest ham
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices salami
- 4 slices capicola
- 4 slices sopressata
- 4 cups romaine mixed salad greens
- olive, relish dressing (recipe follows)
Olive Relish Dressing
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 roasted red peppers, finely chopped
- 3 pepperoncini peppers
- 1⁄2 cup green olives with pimiento, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olive, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers
- black pepper
- Slice meats and cheeses into 1/4” wide strips.
- On two salad plates, layer lettuce mix with meats, cheese and olive relish. Serve immediately.
- To Make Olive Relish Dressing: Toss all ingredients together in a mixing bowl; set aside until needed.