Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This comes from Rachael Ray. Haven't tried it yet but will as soon as possible because it looks GREAT!
- 1 cup mixed olive, chopped
- 2 cups giardiniera, salad drained (pickled cauliflower, carrots and hot peppers)
- 5 -6 celery ribs, from the heart chopped
- 1⁄4 cup soft sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1 fresh green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb stick salami, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb thick cut ham, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb provolone cheese, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Combine vegetables, meat and cheese.
- Dress with vinegar and oil.
- Season with salt and pepper and let sit for a few minutes before serving.
Yum! Terrific salad with stuff I always have in my pantry...I couldn't ask for more. All the different flavours blended together exceedingly well. I used kalamatas for the olives and a Greek graviera instead of the provolone. No other changes. We enjoyed this for a light dinner with some leftover risotto.