Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces ham, cut into thin sticks
- 2 ounces salami, cut into thin sticks
- 1⁄2 cup olive salad (see my Olive Salad Mix)
- 2 cups penne pasta, cooked
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- parsley, chopped
- Saute ham and salami in olive oil just until it starts to brown slightly.
- Add olive salad and cooked pasta; saute until penne is hot.
- Sprinkle with parmesan, provolone and parsley.
Great flavor! I don't know if adding onion, tomatoes and mushrooms is messing it up, but it sure tasted great to me. I also used spinach pasta instead of the penne and The Olive sandwich spread from Walmart.
Loved this! Tastes very similar to a muffuletta. My pasta was really hot when I added the provolone which melted quickly and made it a little gooey, but it still tasted wonderful! For the olive salad I used Olive Sandwich Spread which is sold in the bakery/deli at Wal-Mart. Will be making again! Made for Adopt-A-Tag 2009.
So good but so easy.. a new weeknight favorite