Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was a concoction I came up with after having my first Muffaletta sandwich while at the New Orleans airport on a layover. The olive spread on the sandwich was so tasty and I experimented with ingredients to create this recipe. I often take this to parties as an appetizer and serve on bagel chips. It's always a hit and most everyone askes me for the recipe. ! Hope you like it as much as we do.
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup kosher dill pickle, peeled & chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar or 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Mix and refriderate over night.
- Serve on bread, chips, crackers, etc.