Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make these with veggie hot dogs. Delish! From Southern Living magazine, July 2012.
Make and share this Muffuletta Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups fresh cauliflower, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, grated
- 3 provolone cheese slices, chopped (or 1/3-1/2 cup shredded)
- 1⁄3 celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup marinated roasted red pepper (from a jar)
- 1⁄4 cup pimiento stuffed Spanish olives
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil vinaigrette (bottled)
- 6 hot dogs (vegetarian or meat)
- 6 hot dog buns
- Stir together cauliflower, carrot, cheese, celery, roasted red bell peppers, Spanish olives, kalamata olives, parwley, and olive oil vinaigrette. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Grill 6 hot dogs according to package directions(or cook any way you like). Place dogs in buns, and top with cauliflower mixture.