Prep 2 hrs
Cook 50 mins
I love muffuletta sandwiches and it's hard to get the bread here.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 3 cups flour (I use 1 cup wheat to 2 cups white)
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- Proof the yeast with the honey with 1/3 water then mix rest of ingredient's.
- Knead for 5 minutes. Let rise till doubled.
- Knead for 5 more minutes and let let rise again.
- Form in round on pizza stone and bake on pizza stone at 375° for 30 minutes, till brown.