Recipe by Ladyshay
These are absolutely the best muffins ever.
Top Review by 5hungrykids
My kids went to town on these muffins! All 12 were consumed at breakfast. I loved how easy they were to make. I did bake these the night before and in the morning dipped them in the melted butter and cinnamon/sugar topping. We will be having these again since they were so easy and good.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Mix together the oil, egg, sugar and milk.
- Add to the dry mixture stirring until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the sugar and cinnamon for the topping.
- Once muffins have cooled a little, dip the tops of the muffins into the melted butter and then into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Set on a tray and allow to cool.