Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
Haven't tried this recipe yet but with apple season coming soon I plan on giving these a try. I'm not sure on the amout so I am guessing at 24 large cookies.
- 3⁄4 cup butter (softened)
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups peeled granny smith apples (coarsley grated)
- 3⁄4 cup raisins (optional)
- Heat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl on med speed beat butter, ssugar,vanilla,cinnamon, baking soda, allspice,baking powder, and salt 3 minutes until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs 1 at atime until blended.
- On low speed beat in flour just until combined.
- Stir in oats and apples.
- Drop level 1/4 cups dough about 4 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 17 or until cookies are golden.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
These cookies are amazing! I can't wait to make them again! Thank you so much! Now I know what to do with spare apples:)