Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple to prepare, tasty and can be frozen.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except ketchup in a large bowl.
- Place 1/3 cup beef mixture into each of 12 medium muffin cups, pressing lightly.
- Spread ketchup over top.
- Bake 20 minutes or until no longer pink.
Substitute the ketchup with a medium salsa.