Chef Garlic's Note:
I love traditional Maryland and Charleston style crab cakes, but hate getting my fingers messing making them. And, if making them for guests, cooking them over a hot stove leaves me looking like something the dogs brought in- not something that needs to be serving a dish at the table! This recipe is simple, healthier- it does not use the oil, and a lot less messy to make! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Crab Ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces cornbread stuffing mix (Any Flavor, But I Like Garlic And Herbs)
- 18 ounces imitation crabmeat (or you can spring for real crab)
- 1/4-1/3 cup Kraft mayonnaise (Fat Free, Light, Or Regular All Work)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice (Fresh Or Bottled)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dill weed (I Used Dried- If Using Fresh, You Might Want To Decrease To 1 Teaspoon)
- 2 teaspoons Cavenders salt-free all purpose greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes (You Can Use Fresh)
- 2 stalks celery, Diced
- 1/4 cup onion, Diced (Red, Green, Sweet, Etc. Your Choice)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato, As Desired
- 1/2 cup chopped canned artichoke heart, As Desired
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Spray METAL muffin pans with butter flavor cooking spray.
- 3Combine all ingredients, mixing throughly.
- 4Spoon mixture into muffin cups, mashing into cup, so that it is full.
- 5Fill any empty cups 1/3 of the way full with water.
- 6Bake about 30 minutes, or until crispy, golden brown on top.
- 7These get golden and crunchy on all sides, like traditionally fried crab cakes, which I think is neat. To get less crispy crab cakes, decrease baking time to about 15 or 20 minutes.
- 8You can make in mini muffin tins for appitizers. Just watch until golden brown, about 8 or 12 minutes I think.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Muffin Tin Crab Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (1154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.8
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.7 mg
- Sodium 645.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cavenders salt-free all purpose greek seasoning