Recipe by *Alia*
This is a great recipe for camping or even when it is just too hat to cook inside during the summer.
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, finely diced
- 1⁄3 cup chives, finely diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Spray a 12 hole muffin tin with the non-stick spray being sure to coat each hole.
- Crack a single egg into each muffin hole.
- Sprinkle the egg with finely diced shallots, red pepper, and chives.
- Season lightly with salt and pepper and place the tin on the grill and close the lid.
- Cook, covered with foil for approximately 2-4 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Serve hot.