1/4 Photos of Muffin Tin Apple Pancakes
My mom makes these on Christmas morning! And even after they're cold, they still seem to disappear... yummy...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a muffin tin with Pam.
- 2Saute in a saucepan the 1st amount of butter, apples, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon until the apples are a little soft.
- 3Divide the apples among the muffin tins.
- 4Combine the remaining ingredients in the blender then pour over the apples in the muffin tins.
- 5Bake until cooked through (about 10 minutes at mom's house!).
- 6Serve dusted with a little icing sugar!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Muffin Tin Apple Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.8
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 117.6 mg
- Sodium 315.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g