Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
A fun Recipe for the family or just those that wan't a quick Muffin Hit :) This one uses White Chocolate and Raspberries mmm.. You could replace the chocolate and raspberries with Apple and Cinnamon. Or better still use your imagination. I have put a video to the recipe on my youtube channel StephenOwensTV for those that need a visual guide. But this really is the easiest Recipe to follow :)
- 2 tablespoons self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white chocolate, drops
- 6 -8 raspberries
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- It really is this simple.
- Mix thoroughly all the ingredients in a Mug and microwave for 2 minutes.
- And Viola you have a Delicious "Muffin in a Mug" in a few minutes.
- Make this with the Kids and let their imaginations run wild.
- Be careful to balance the dry and wet ingredients to the same volume as above.
- I do show an example of a chocolate muffin using similar ingredients on my youtube channel stephenowensTV.